Child Protection contact information

Contact details during school hours:

Out of school hours or during school holidays:

  • If your concern is urgent and there is an immediate risk of harm, then contact the Police on 999

  • If your concern is less urgent, but you are worried for the welfare of a child, then contact Hull City Council EHaSH on 01482 448879

  • If you have a concern about a child at Longhill Primary School, which you believe staff need to know about, then contact:
    Suzanne Wilson (Strategic Safeguarding Lead for HCAT):
    Ms Wilson will then make contact with a key member of staff from the academy on your behalf.